Greeting RBO; as the 2016-2017 Winter Championship Series season opener play day is fast approaching we just wanted to drop a note to let you know our website is up to date and season pass and parking pit spots are there for the taking. And also, to remind you of some of the pertinent points to observe. A detailed play day schedule will be posted on line soon.
- All pit parking can be reserved on line now and must be by October 1st. All parking not secured by then will be open to the racing body for reservation.
- Please be sure to read the rule book in its entirety and if you have questions call 530-567-5286.
- Please be sure your driver is age eligible for the class you are planning to run.
- RaceCeiver one-way communication devise will be mandatory as standard equipment for all classes excluding the Beginner Box Stock. (Beginning on Oct 22, point race 1)
- Beginner Box & Box stock must have a Subaru motor with a genuine NRA motor seal on it to run. Event for play day no exceptions. No other sealed Subaru motors will be allowed.
- All classes must meet the noise requirement of 95 dba at 100’. If in doubt have us check you on play day.
- Box Stock and 250 classes a new weight will be established after the first race when we weigh every one. You must meet the weight listed in the rule book coming in to the first race.
- Track spec fuel must be purchased at the track and run. Empty tank and cans out of all you other stuff and leave it at home.
- Burris Tiers only, no exceptions even on play day.
- Minor releases will be required from everyone under the age of 18. Also, if you are new or have not submitted your minors birth certificate please bring a copy so we can put it on file.
- Double file Starts will be implemented in all events (i.e. heats, trophy dash, lower mains, A mains) in all classes excluding the Beginner Box Stock.
- To be eligible for point standing and parking reservation you must be a licensed driver.
You all have a wonderfully blessed weekend and we’ll see you all on play day. Please call if you have any questions what so ever.
NRA, Inc. team