Points to observe at the Tehama District Fairgrounds, home of the Red Bluff Outlaw Karts Winter Series.
- Upon entering the facility speed limit is 5 mph at all times.
- Please observe and adhere to any and all directional signs designating the path to take to the race track.
- Overnight camping $25 per night anywhere on the facility whether you are hooked up or not.
- No bicycles allowed at any time.
- No Quads, golf karts or any type of ATV’s are permitted anywhere on the fairgrounds premises.
- Push quads are for pushing Karts only and must stay in pit area. They can only be operated by an licensed driver.
- Curfew is at 11pm-8am. No activity of any kind after 11pm.
- Be friendly and courteous to Fairgrounds staff.