All unauthorized vehicles will be impounded event season. The raceway provides adequate free parking close to all seating areas. For your safety, and the safety of others, the use of personal transportation vehicles is prohibited.
Unauthorized vehicles include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Golf Carts
- Motorized Bikes
- Unlicensed Motorcycles
If you bring an unauthorized vehicle to the raceway you will be asked by security to leave that vehicle loaded in your car, RV or trailer. If you choose to unload the vehicle and drive it around the facility, National Racing Association, Inc. security and Tehama County Sheriff Officers will impound that vehicle.
Once vehicles are impounded they will not be available for pick-up until the conclusion of the event. Pick-up times vary, and you will be notified at the time of impound when the vehicle may be picked-up.
Guests who refuse to impound their vehicle will be asked to leave the facility.
Authorized golf carts, motorcycles and ATVs are operated by credentialed raceway staff, event personnel, sponsors and competitors only. No one under the age of 16 is allowed to operate a vehicle at the track.
Main Gate Hours of Operation
10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. Saturday of race dates only.
*Gate hours subject to change during event weekends and holidays.
Guest Code of Conduct
The raceway staff supports an environment where guests can enjoy the event experience free from unacceptable behavior, including but not limited to the following:
- Foul/abusive language or obscene gestures
- Fighting, taunting, or making threatening remarks or gestures
- Excessive alcohol consumption or intoxication
- Any disruption of the event, including throwing of objects or trespassing in restricted areas
- Smoking in or around the seating areas
- Displays of affection not appropriate in a public, family setting
- Obscene or indecent clothing
- Sitting in a location other than your ticketed seat
Guests not adhering to the above code, or behaving inappropriately will be asked to leave the facility. Please remember to be courteous and considerate while at the raceway. If anyone is interfering with your enjoyment of the event, please contact the nearest raceway representative for assistance.
The following items are allowed at the raceway:
- Bags/Backpacks (may not exceed 18″x18″x6″ in size)
- Coolers (may not exceed 15″x15″x15″ in size)
- Plastic Bottles
- Seat Cushions
- Guests are not allowed to enter the facility with the following items:
- Alcohol (cans or bottles)
- Bottles/glass containers
- Inline skates/skateboards
- Lawn chairs and stadium-type seats with legs (all chairs must sit flat against your seat (No legs)
- Umbrellas in seating areas
- Weapons, including, but not limited to, guns, knives, stun guns and pepper spray
All items and persons at the raceway are subject to search and seizure. Bag Checks are located throughout the raceway property. You can choose to take prohibited items back to your car or surrender them to security. Once an item is surrendered it cannot be reclaimed. Please keep your bags/backpacks and coolers with you at all times.
Pets are not allowed in any areas of the facility. Only seeing-eye dogs, or dogs used to assist disabled guests, are allowed in the fairgrounds or the parking areas. All guest entering the fancily with animals other than seeing-eye dogs, or dogs used to assist the disabled guests will be turned back at the front entrance and directed to a local kennel. (Strictly enforced as per State of California regulations). Click here for a director to local kennels.
Other Rules and Restrictions
- CHARCOAL barbecues are not allowed at the raceway. Gas grills using propane are permitted.
- Open flame or open pit campfires are prohibited
- Camping is permitted in designated areas only, the Fairgrounds shall charge a $25 fee for overnight camping
- Quiet Time will be enforced from 11 p.m.- 8 a.m. – music, portable generators, etc, must be turned off during those times
- Keep fire lanes open at all times
- Offensive signs, public drunkenness and profanity will not be tolerated
- The selling of unauthorized merchandise is not permitted
- Alcohol may not be sold or distributed to people other than those staying in your RV
- No waste-water dumping is allowed. Those caught dumping are subject to fine, arrest and immediate ejection from the raceway. The Fairgrounds has a dump station that may be used for a $5 fee.
- No fireworks
- No weapons
- NO COMMERCE